About Balsamand Lake Palace
- From the ancient capital of Marwar, Mandore, and only 8 km from the city-center of Jodhpur, Bal Samand is one of the finest place for destination wedding.
- Set in a private estate of over 60 Acres, with sprawling orchards of lime and pomegranate and landscaped gardens crisscrossed by elegant waterways and even a aqueduct, the palace with its lovely promenade on the lake, was always more than just a residence; a pleasure palace in the finest Mughal tradition of the picnic.
- It is a world class Heritage Hotel with modern amenities and a Health Spa of renown.
- The palace houses ten exclusive suites in all, and suites alone. Each is tastefully and luxuriously appointed in authentic Jodhpur style, with traditional seating, dining alcoves, chaise lounges by the window and enormous Jacuzzi baths.
- The gracious interiors are matched only by the spectacular views of the pristine lake and the splendid gardens. Down in the gardens, surrounded by acres of manicured lawn, are twenty six tastefully designed Garden Rooms with their own Rose Garden, croquet lawn and restaurant.